Houston Car Accident Lawyer
Are you injured in injured in a car accident? Are you looking for the top automobile accident attorney for Houston? We can help! Our personal injury lawyers from Baumgartner Law Firm have been helping Houston car crash victims obtain the maximum amount of compensation in the personal injury instances for years.
Contact us by phone at (281) 587-1111.
While you do everything you can to keep yourself and your family members safe hundreds of people die, and many others are hurt during Houston car accidents every year. If disaster happens, you'll must have an Houston car accident lawyer at the Baumgartner Law Firm on your side.
Contact our firm as quickly as you can following you have been involved in a Texas car accident.Our car accident lawyers specialize in trucking accident, 18 wheeler accidents commercial vehicle collisions auto accidents commercial vehicle accidents motorcycle accidents drunk driving as well as uninsured and underinsured driver accidents, and much more.
Engaging with a knowledgeable car accident attorney that is specialized with Houston, Texas vehicle collision cases is among the first steps you take following an accident. car collision. If you've been involved in an car accident or motorcycle accident or sustained an car accident injury Contact the a car accident lawyer here.
Why do you need to hire our Car Accident Lawyers
We aid accident victims injured by Texas car collisions as well as the families of those who have lost their loved ones by the negligence of someone else. For more than thirty years, the most highly-rated car accident lawyers at Baumgartner Law Firm have handled car accident cases throughout Texas and in the Houston, TX area and have worked tirelessly to ensure that every car crash victim receives highest amount of compensation. If you reside in Texas and were in an automobile accident which was not your fault, please contact us prior to speaking with the insurance adjuster. There is no cost or fee for consultation with us for your car accident injury consult. Houston car accident instances tend to be extremely time-sensitive and require quick intervention and immediate investigation. Do not delay seeking legal advice. Call a top-rated Houston car accident lawyer now.
He was able to take care of the injury case and secured us an amazing settlement.
"I cannot even begin to express the gratitude that I along with my loved ones are Greg Baumgartner and his team of truck accident lawyers in Houston. Greg took care of our injury case and secured us an excellent settlement. Thank you for the job excellent job!"
R. G. Client
Houston Personal Injury Victim
Injury Case Review
Do I need a lawyer Following a Car Accident?
Not every type of auto accident requires a lawyer. Accidents without injury don’t require a personal injury attorney, and a car accident victim with only a minor injury may not even need a lawyer. After being hurt in a collision in Houston, some handle their injury claims themselves. But trying to work with the driver’s insurance company can end up costing you money in the long run.
Car Accidents involving Collisions Result in and death or injury
If you've been the victim of an incredibly severe car accident within Houston or elsewhere, an lawyer with our company could assist. We have a wealth of experience dealing with difficult personal injury cases throughout Texas. Here are a few examples of the kinds of car accident injuries that we could pursue for compensation:
- Trauma to the brain and head, as well as Traumatic TBI (TBI) or Brain Injury (TBI)
- Neck injuries and whiplash
- Burns, lacerations, burns and scrapes
- Chest injuries
- Arm & leg injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken and fractured bones
- Physical discomfort
- Internal bleeding
- Chronic pain
- Organ Damage
- Catastrophic injury that affects mobility or the quality of life
Contact Us Today If You've been injured in a Car Accident
If you've suffered injuries in an car accident and have suffered injuries, you can count on the Baumgartner Law Firm can help. We have years of experience in handling difficult car accident injury instances across Texas. Our experienced team of car accident lawyers will do everything they can to get you the money you deserve to cover your losses. Contact us now for an initial consultation free of charge to discuss any car accident situation.
Why should you choose us?
Houston-based: We are the top-rated car accident attorneys and at Baumgartner Law Firm we handle cases in the greater Houston, TX area.
qualified: You get a top-rated attorney from an car accident legal firm that has been voted as one of the top in Houston.
Highly Reputation The HTML0 High Reputation: car accident attorneys do not charge upfront costs and have earned a reputation for getting fair compensation for over three decades.
Highly experienced: We have helped thousands of clients maximize compensation following the trauma of a car accident and are aware of the typical defense strategies reckless parties employ inside and out.
Professional: You come first! We manage your case to allow you to concentrate on recovery.
Fantastic Cost: We don't get paid until you are successful. Initial consultations are free, and we will take care of all the costs involved in preparing your case. We only pay costs when you receive the settlement you have agreed to.
What should I do after an Auto Accident?
Here, you'll be able to find valuable details that are invaluable should you be involved in hit-and-run collisions such as motorbike accidents, truck collisions, car accidents, or other kinds of collisions. The actions you take right away after your car accident could have a significant impact on the insurance claim as well as the amount of amount of financial compensation which you are entitled to during legal proceedings. Follow these steps. Don't be concerned, we understand that it's difficult to know exactly what you should do after an accident particularly in the event of injury or shock. There's a copy that it's possible to download this and store in your car using this guideline.
The First Steps
- Call 911 and Seek Medical Attention if You Need It
- Make note of your place of residence (street street name, highway signs) for the operator.
- Be aware that putting off treatment can make insurance coverage more complicated.
- The name of the other driver as well as the phone number.
- Driver's License number for the person who was driving and the license plate number of the car that struck you. Name, address and phone number of witnesses.
- Photographs of the vehicle's resting places prior to being moved , and any damages each vehicle. Documentation of any statement made from the driver who admitted that they were at fault.
- Make use of the camera in your smartphone to capture photographs of the scene of the car accident. Photograph the place of rest prior to the vehicle's removal. Photograph the damage caused to both vehicles and skid marks, the debris that has accumulated on the roadway, and any other factors that could be a contributing factor towards the accident. Note down everything the driver in the other vehicle made or said, and include any declarations they made about admitting the fault.
- Police reports can help determine fault.
- A formal crash investigation will to stop the opposing team from altering their account.
- No matter who is at fault, contact your insurance company as soon as you can.
- Don't communicate with the insurance company of the other party or provide medical/employment or other documents to them prior to talking to your attorney.
- Don't accept the appraisal of your insurance company's assessment of your claim, without consulting with your car accident attorney.
- Even if injuries aren't immediately obvious get medical attention in case you experience discomfort or stiffness after the accident.
- Certain kinds of injuries may not be apparent until several hours after a accident. Getting medical attention immediately can be a good way to establish a connection with your injuries as well as the automobile accident.
- Police accident report needs to be sent at the Texas Department of Transportation within 10 days.
- Request your copy through the crash report online purchase system at https://www.txdot.gov/driver/safety/crash-reports.html. You'll need certain details to submit the request, such as:
- The names of those that were involved during the accident.
- Time of accident.
- The location for the accident.
- For $6, you can get a standard copy.
- $8 for a certified copy of an official procedure.
- Contact Baumgartner Law Firm at (281) 587-1111 for any questions you might have. A attorney will make sure that you've followed all of the steps to safeguard yourself and your case . They will guide you through the remainder of the process.
- Benefit from a no-cost personal injury consultation with an experienced car accident lawyer.
- Do I have to call to the Houston Police After a Car Wreck?
- Texas law requires officers to submit a police report when someone is injured or killed in the course of a car collision, or when there's more than $1,000 in property damages. Sometimes, you're caught in an accident and contact the police, and after an hour they haven't been able to arrive. This means you have to share information with the driver who caused the accident and take off from at the accident scene. The delay in getting officers to the scene of a crash is a major issue in Houston as well as across Harris County. If an officer fails to appear at the site, a report won't be made. In Texas you can make the Driver's Crash Report (CR-2) online via the TxDOT website.
Should I contact to the Houston Police After a Car Wreck?
Texas law requires an officer to submit a police report when someone is injured or killed in an accident or car collision, or when there's more than $1,000 in property damages. Sometimes, you're caught in an accident and contact the police, and after an hour, they still aren't in the area. This means you have to share information with the other driver , and take off from your accident scene. Police who do not show up on time to the scene of a crash is a major issue in Houston and throughout Harris County. If an officer fails to arrive at the crash site, the report won't be submitted. In Texas it is possible to submit an online Driver's Crash Report (CR-2) online via the TxDOT website.
Should I contact to the Houston Police After a Car Wreck?
In Texas it is a requirement that it is required that a personal injury suit stemming from an car collision has to have been filed in two years of when the accident. Don't wait - if the statute of limitations expires and you are not legally able to receive any damages for the car accident injury. Did you suffer injuries injured in an car accident? Contact us now for a no-cost consultation and find out what compensation our lawyers believe is for you.
Take a look at your free Houston Car Accident Checklist Today!Download a free checklist for download.
It is crucial to seek medical Treatment following an auto Collision or car accident injury
Medical treatment should be sought as soon as you can after an auto accident will not only safeguard your health but help you link your injuries to the car accident. An insurance company is likely to search for flaws in an car accident report. For instance, if you suffered injuries in an car accident however, you did not get medical attention for a few days after the accident An insurance company could argue that you suffered injuries following the accident was averted.
Be Safe and Protect Your Health Auto In the event of an accident, you're protected.
Many people are hesitant to seek seeking medical treatment following an auto accident due to the fact that they do not believe that the injuries sustained require medical attention. However, many auto accident injuries don't manifest symptoms right away. In some instances it is the case that auto accident victims do not feel discomfort or other indications of injury for up to 24 hours following an accident. Failure to seek medical attention as quickly as you can after having suffered injuries in a car crash can not only affect the recovery process, but it could cause serious harm for your insurance claim.
Medical Documentation Following a Motor Vehicle Accident
The medical records you keep will be used as evidence in making an argument against the responsible party to show the severity of your injuries as a result of the automobile accident. A Houston lawyer will seek the medical information you have to assist identify the costs of medical treatment as well as your future medical demands. Your medical records will help the attorney to determine the value of your claim. If you suffered life-altering injuries as a result of an car accident or other accident, you may be eligible for the compensation you deserve for your the future and past medical expenses.
What you need to do to get the medical treatment you Are In Need of
If you've been severely injured in an car accident which was not your fault, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as you are able. In addition, it is crucial to keep receiving the medical attention you require for the injuries you sustained in your accident. If you don't keep your scheduled appointments for medical or physical therapy sessions, the insurance company may say that your injury aren't as serious as you claim they are. In this case, it is essential to continue with your treatment plan as well as keep your attorney up-to-date with your medical and health needs.
Why should I choose an Houston Car Accident Lawyer for My Auto Accident Claim?
Following an accident after an accident, you could feel overwhelmed with the growing bill for medical expenses. If you've suffered serious injuries and harmed, you could also be in a position of no work. Insurance companies can be aggressive with accident victims, particularly in the event that they've declined the settlement offer. A knowledgeable and experienced accident lawyer on your side could change the course of events. You will not only have competent and reliable legal representation and legal representation, but you'll also be able to count on accident lawyers who manage all communications to the insurer. Insurance companies won't allow to have you hire an Houston lawyer since there are numerous things that the adjuster does not want to tell you and that includes what your claim is actually worth. When you employ an car accident lawyer for representation, the insurance company will know they must offer you a settlement which is reasonable. You might not have prior experience in dealing with an adjuster from the insurance company, however an insurance adjuster lawyer has.
The risks and complexity of truck accidents
An commercial vehicle accident could be devastating for those who are occupants of an automobile that is used for passenger transport. A commercial truck can weigh thousands of pounds. That is why the outcomes of the commercial truck accident are usually life-changing, or even fatal. Furthermore, these incidents are extremely difficult to determine because the majority of truck accident lawsuits have multiple parties involved including an individual trucking firm, the company that is responsible for taking the load, as well as the individual or company who is responsible for maintaining the vehicle, as well as other potential accountable entities. It's the duty for the plaintiff to establish that they are liable. With the many complications of truck wrecks working with an experienced lawyer is the best option to ensure that you get the compensation or settlement you are entitled to.
This is the Car Accident Lawsuit Process
In Texas, the statute of limitations for car accident injury claims is two years. It’s important that you begin gathering the information and evidence to support your case immediately following the accident. Your attorney will represent your best interests and pursue the negligent party in settlement negotiations. Your case may also go through a phase of mediation. If it is not resolved and the insurance company will not agree to a fair settlement, your lawyers will take your case to trial. This first involves the Discovery Phase, then any Motions for Summary Judgment. Your lawyers will use the following evidence in a lawsuit for injuries:
- Medical records that document the treatment and injuries
- Medical bills that show the expense of medical care resulted from an car crash
- Clients' lost wage calculations by clients employers.
- Physician testimony on the diagnosis, prognosis, as well as the reason for injuries sustained during the car collision
- Lifecare planning for those suffering from severe injuries that last for long durations of time or for the duration of their lives
- Family members and friends could provide testimony about the impact of an automobile accident on the person they love dearly
- Video of the crash and scene If available
The lawyers of Baumgartner Law Firm Baumgartner Law Firm ensures you are able to focus on recovering and you won't be unable to gather all the necessary evidence or meeting deadlines for legal compliance. Find a highly rated car accident lawyer now.